Top Issue: Pricavy Shield agreement ruled out – what do companies have to do now?
According to the data protection officers, there is no “grace period” – companies must act immediately. But what exactly do they have to do?
First of all, you have to check all data processing contracts to see whether they rely on clauses of the Privacy Shield. If you use services such as from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Hubspot, Salesforce – to name just a few – there is an urgent need for action, because these services are usually based on these clauses, which are now invalid .
We advise and support you in converting your technology to data protection-compliant solutions from the open source area, which you can easily and quickly host yourself or have hosted in Germany. You will get rid of this tiresome topic in many areas and get more control over your data!
Take your data into your own hands again! We can help you with that!
We believe that digital transformation is the great opportunity for a positive and sustainable change in the world of business!
Digital technologies have brought many changes in a short time and the ongoing Corona pandemic has accelerated this change dramatically. These changes go far beyond the digitization of business processes and the optimization of IT systems – they have created a whole new way of life and a whole new generation of young people and the pandemic has shown and is still showing our weaknesses and pain points.
It’s time to act!
Companies facing the digital challenge have a lot more to do than revise their IT and online activities! The aim is to identify the positive effects of digitization and make them usable for you. This raises elementary questions that need to be answered – not immediately and not all at the same time, but as part of a carefully crafted “transformation roadmap”.
These questions can be:
- Are we / is our brand positioned so that it describes more than the mere function of our products or our company? What relationship do we have with our stakeholders? Do we only see customers we want to sell something to or is it about real relationships?
- How does our leadership culture fit into a time when people are increasingly living in crowds and making decisions together through networking?
- How do you succeed in inspiring young and well-educated people with clear ethical standards for your company?
- What role do we play as a company in society? How do we relate to social and ecological topics?
- How collaborative are we as a company? Are we still on the road as solitaires or are we part of networks?
These and many more questions need to be answered if you want to be ready for the digital age. Of course, it is also about very operative topics such as your digital marketing, your digital brand management, your IT systems and much more. The team at Digital Everything has been involved in IT, processes, branding, communications, leadership and organization since the 1980s. We do not solve all the questions for you, but we are your “mountain guide” or coach in your digital transformation. Together with you we set up your transformation roadmap and guide and coach you through the upcoming change process.